Saturday, June 2, 2018

Protection and Detection...

If I could just get started, I'd be alright...😐 In a world full of Criminals and you've came to have read Blogs, E-mails, Facebook PM's or posts, Twitter direct messages or tweets and etcetera that, came from me and is, TOO GOOD OR TOO BAD TO BE TRUE...😑 What would you do❓ A responsible, friendly or successful person will contact me on my mobile number or at my physical location, for verification...📝📮📱 For those, who's response is Negative, obviously is, a symptoms of Poverty (hardships)...✌ Again, what would you do❓ This is about my stories in my Youtube ChannelTwitter, Illuminati and Facebook as, no people harmed or supposed to be harmed and damaged with my saved statement.😉 All are just a showmanship of my services named Protective and Detective that, people may know how I performed in my own little way...😂

Cleaning is the main soul of my services...♤♡♧♢ The truth is, I regularly practiced the segregation of waste like, the solid and non-solid, electronics and electrical devices and this also applies to my other services like, Concierge and Butler...♻🚯🚮 

Upon the creation of toilet bowls around the globe, people learned how to defecate in the proper way which, is the toilet bowl.🚽 "I can remember a kitten that, is turned around the ashes of a coal or wood fired dirty kitchen, to make the kitten behave in disposing it's feces or poop thus, make it to not dispose it's waste inside the house of it's master until, it becomes a cat." Now, complex waste like plastics, batteries, expired medicines and etcetera, are, all out of people's habit❗ It is also a fact that humans are also a waste.😶 I know, for sure that, in the beginning dead bodies are scattered everywhere until, humans learned how to dispose it in the cemetery.💀 The money, power and everything are all a waste that needs to be properly disposed.💰💲💪😷

The URL stated above is my personal profile about my life.😇 If you see improperly disposed waste scattered around, then, be careful for, you may be next❗ You be needed me.😉


This and my other vlogs like Part of a True-to-life story... and Wanted DEAD or ALIVE... are what the soul of my services...👽 Thank you and more power❕

No comments:

Post a Comment