Sunday, June 24, 2018

My texts to a radio program ISUMBONG MO KANG GOV!

This is my texts to a radio program that is, within my location and for the solution (my first texts to ISUMBONG MO KANG GOVERNOR using my Smart #, that is, now deleted, has suddenly changed it's time, showing signs that Fuego Rage is controlled, might cause damage to my businesses) of everybody's concern which is, Poverty that greatly affecting us. This was sent a year ago... Sent once and is, almost, a 10 texts at 160 characters/text. My journey, started at, online research for the Honorable Governor and his Valle Escondida. Viewing Bing maps online for directions (Google maps isn't well known at that time) and finally, at August 09, 2012 early in the morning, started at Barangay San Miguel where, I start my walked to Valle Escondida.
The front of my concern is lending 1k for the cure of my skin problems but, behind it is to make friends with the Zubiri's that, is why, I have repeated my visit up to February 2013. Please read it all the way down to the end. Thank's. The picture beside is the one I submitted to Honorable Governor at lending 1k. You'll see his signature below it, to be collected at the next month but, I didn't claimed it because of my worked as, Construction worker in the JBC Building where, the business hotel beside me is located. I claimed it Wednesday, 12 August 2015 but, due to longevity of periods is, I didn't redeemed it anymore...


Sent last August 01, 2017 06:49 AM to 0917****191 and from (0935) 342-3834 after the sudden attack of crisis which is in the video above that is, triggered by my dogs that is, suspected to be treated with, maybe, a bacteria. Pictures are taken using a phone where the White balance is 'Daylight.' The second part of the video is Sakit sa balat1







Hello ISUMBONG MO
KANG GOVERNOR:
Year 2000, Am a child
abuse victim
(Cavities, Scabies, PSYC
HOLOGICAL
MALTREATMENT etc.)
left untreated until
now dat, am a fully
Adult, dis. d main
Reason 2 do Looting
nd SQUATTING.
Pasangil nga kawat w/
witness nd
IMPRISONED @ bjmp
mar.. CaseDismiss but
community s organize
against me, d CSU of
BPH-Mar., some
LGU/Police nd
evrebody. Makes me
resign @Crystal Sugar
as, Pakyawan Workr. I
slowly notice
ECONOMIC ABUSES.
People around aren't
friendly! Well, my
permanent address s
w/n a Commercial area
nd not on a residential
so, 8's easy to
ABUSIVELY DISABLING
MY LIFE. I ask late-
MayorResus help n
elliminating cavities
but, maybe some LGU
did stop d achievement
of ZERO CAVITIES. I
visitd u @SanMiguel
for 6months started
@August 2012 to ask
help w/ SCABIES but,
fails. POVERTY FROM
OUR ELDERS OR
COMMUNITY IS
INFECTIOUS. 8's lyk a
virus dat's so very
viral. JUST LIKE MOST
CASES OF RAPE,
THERE'S NO
WITNESSES AND THE
ONLY PHYSICAL
EVIDENCE IS MYSELF.
Ples look @me nd d
people around me 4 it
LOOKS LIKE PREVIOUS
"SHAME CAMPAIGN
OF TANAUAN CITY." I
also hav previous txts
using 09475532866 but
# s already
deactivated. I noticed
PAIDSOTF-Bukidnon
@LGU Valencia 2hav
der eyes on me.
TAMPERING OF
EVIDENCE, INFERING
POLICE
INVESTIGATION AND
OBSTRUCTION OF
JUSTICE s present. NO
JOBS! Ples focus n
faster Ellimination of
Poverty n Bukidnon
dat, me Tim Ing
of; 0399,Sayre
Highway,Purok
2,Beside THE
MARGARETTE
BUSINESS
HOTEL, Barangay North
Poblacion,Maramag
MAY BENEFIT
THROUGH,A WIN-WIN
SOLUTION. 



____________________________________________

Theirs one texts that I remember. My proposal or offer to Crystal Sugar Company, Incorporated. Once upon a time in that company, I read all the posts at the bulletin board and came across hotline #'s where, I may possibly have texted. The hotline #'s are maybe (0912) ***-0100, (0912) ***-5833 and (0918) ***-3948. I may have texted because of my dreams that, "someday my son will place in Crystal." My mobile #'s at that time are (0909) 468-0726, (0916) 978-0688, (0930) 978-5348, (0926) 178-3243 now, I didn't have it anymore. E-mail address below are changed for, I think, It is lloydracsa@hotmail.com that might, also terminated now. All because of communication failure and that, I suddenly lost devices and changed my cellphone #'s.
I did even, suddenly deactivated my SNS profile in Friendster. Well, it's a natural occurences and I didn't even begging at. What I did is to offer! 
I NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY AND MAYBE BECAUSE OF RESISTANCE OR WHAT. It's just that, am offering what I got AND NEXT TIME, I'LL DO MY BEST. This one below is  the texts I remember I sent on another device that's not mine and believed to have disabled my Facebook account last Year 2012 and plans involving the Police to take my phone away. Until the stealing of my phone by an identified person/group and other complications like; the same as the cold war at my offer to help a father of Crystal employee who's running for Vice-Mayor last May 2010 election, chasing me at the Internet Cafe's and at purchasing MyPhone in Urban Hub Valencia/Banana Telecommunications Davao, the unusual acts like pairing their sony-ericsson or MyPhone to my MyPhone of a Crystal employee family within the 2nd or 3rd degree of consanguinity THAT, SEEMS CREATING DOMINANCE because they know it's within the Sony Service Center.
AM NOT STATING IT'S THE LIABILITY OF (0918) ***-3948 FOR RESISTANCE IS NATURAL AND THEIR ARE OTHER POSSIBLE ANGLES LIKE THE 3RD PARTY. I also joined cscigroup@yahoo using an account, I think player6o7, playbo4 (both are deactivated) and lloydracsa but, due to technical problems I terminated it. Because of my great plans, I did filed the form for TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER before, I personally, leave the company. My number (0912) 841-9322 also sent texts and dial the number and I even sent PM to their official Facebook page using an account created after the disabling of the 1st Facebook account. So, In the long run I deactivated it and leave them hanging but, I already have receive the resistance at the day after, It was sent. And did even offered my services to the owner of a resort and she shows angry that, is why, I FIRMLY believe of the presence of resistance or defense.  


PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO ALL MEN! This has reference to your phone number, 0918****948, viewable in-public at the CSCI Compound. I am the sender of an SMS texts last Wednesday, the 13th of May, In the year of our Lord 2009, between 8 o'clock to 9 o'clock in the evening. This SMS is for me to know If, thosed texts format, imparts a NEGATIVE Impression and If, so, I'm verry Sorry. I think you'ved received those SMS texts into three parts instead of a single texts, due, to a phones limit for characters to, typed per texts. It exceeded the limit and with this, I'm worried of losing our FRIENDSHIP.  The phone I'm using confirms that, It divided into three parts. And frankly stating, the texts was created from a carefully selected words and I was afraid If, becaused of thosed incident, you may not understand, what I'm proposing.... If you must, do not reply after five (5) to ten (10) minutes, due, to my SECURITY settings, especially, it's a public phone, your reply is well entertained, only at our personal meeting, you may also E-mail me at timing@hotmail.com just maked sure first that, you'ved added my address to your Safe senders list and address book. Pleased, also visit my webpage in the internet profiles.friendster.com/lloydracsa. More power to you and yours. HOPING FOR YOUR PROMPT AND FAVORABLE ACTION ON THIS MATTER, I REMAIN. Thank you.




____________________________________________
I can remember my public post (using an account created after the disabling of my first Facebook account)to the official Facebook profile of a radio program with the 8TH INFANTRY (DEPENDABLE) BATTALLION that, after the May 2013 Elections, theirs a lot of posters of CPP-NPA-NDF at the Sayre Highway, in front of the Business Hotel beside my residence and at the other side of the Sayre Highway there's flyers or leaflets. JUST LIKE A CAMPAIGN PARAPHERNALIA. Now, my posts seems to have deleted in my Facebook. I remember texting the CMO or the 8thIB radio program's hotline, I think the texts is like this: "MARTIAL LAW IS DISCIPLINE OR FOLLOWERSHIP, LIKE IN A DANCE STEPS AND SAME WITH COURT MARTIAL. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE, I PRACTICE MARTIAL ARTS..." I even did advice him that the microphone is not a toy. And this, after his speeches becomes painful to my senses just, like the previous blocktimer of Radyo Abante.
OVERALL, AM WONDERING WHERE SOLDIERS RUN WHEN, HE /SHE IS ABUSED BY HIS/HER SENIOR OFFICALS BECAUSE CHR OR COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS IS DISBANDED. TO THE COURT MARTIAL? WHAT IF A CIVILIAN DID ABUSED A POOR SOLDIER? AHH OKEY... I KNOW NOW... WHO? ME? I'LL RUN TO MY MOM... At the start of Martial Law in Mindanao, I texted my offer to the CMO (0997-5***319) or the hotline (09**-**76295) of that radio program. A couple of weeks or months I visited www.diamondtroopers.com.ph and commented on a Press release about the "Newly Activated Battalion tasked to secure southern bukidnon" but my comments denied because it's already a sent comment. Actually, my comments are just the same as to my texts to the CMO or their hotline number. It's great that their devices are well associated, not like my low tech device that possibly undergone a wiretapping...Part of this is my defense and opposed acts has seen to Sign* R**sa as, If she wanted to perform false witness that, am really a rebel. 




_______________________________________________________________________
And I do remember my text to (0916) 90**-*92 of DXGT 92.1 FM Radyo Abante, the anchor of the 1st edition of Reklamo mo, tutukan ko. Sent late night at the last week of  December 2017, containing MENTALISM ACT as, the  1st two word of my text. My readings from their stations microphone to my radio speaker, the day after it was sent to KP is this: Abante GT knows my texts to NBN's Kilos Pronto. I thought it to be an sop of  the said TV program or a KBP thing to contact right away their allies in Bukidnon as, my location is in Bukidnon. And I am a beginner magician, mentalist and jack of all trades. It is my pleasure to perform! Actually, It is at December 02, 2017 when I noticed young people is stalking and even give me a textmate named "khena" where they'ved phonebooked it in my phone just to see  my books saved especifically, KILOS PRONTO where, the name khena is perpectly next to Kilos Pronto. Thus, easy for them to view. A minute after that text, my mom shows signs that the anchor did forward her my text (as, for coordination and clarification, I already told her about this be she keep her silence)  and I experienced an unusual headache the next day thats been my complaints since the year 2000. And theirs an unusual acts by a set of people who make the Lady Margarette or the security guard as, their stopover as, they have mindset detected by my common sense as my acts fall to exorcism... Actually, I started with just common sense. 
Before all this happens, I did sent my complaints to that station for help about my neighbors unusual acts that made me suspects they wanted me to become bisexual. Sign* R**sa upon hearing all this, she bought transistor radio and perfoms unusual and suspicious acts against me... Never offended anyone, just clarification. Later, I personally withdraw my complaints because of, I'ts no use and the blocktimer continues his program...



_______________________________________
Okey... as texts always coupled with calls, let me add my calls to 8888 Citizen's Complaint Hotline especially last Thursday, 08 March 2018 at 02:20PM. My location is less than 500 metters from the Globe tower situated in the Barangay North Poblacion. An agent who attended my call is a girl who, performs resistance or defense, she said theirs no signal and my readings on his mind is this: "Magtago ka na't hahabulin ka talaga niyan." In English means, They will look after you so you better hide.
It's as If, she wanted to test my mind reading abilities and our conversation lasted only 04min & 35sec. That is why at March 09, 2018 Friday in the morning 09:35AM I make my location closer to the Globe tower and our talked lasted to 17min & 23sec but theirs chasing me now, guys boarding a pick-up vehicle with a pasted paper on the front door stated "Globe testing." Quite unusual...

_________________________________________________________ 




___________________________
My 3 sets of paper is stolen by a SECURITY GUARD at Maramag Gr***** and this one of the ground for Psychological Operation at the exact port which, is the photo below. There I heard one time a sound of a sexual act but, at a glance at it is, theres no sexual activity and other acts that may cause damage... This is for the benefit of the general public. Today the additional conflict with this beautiful lady Margarette is quite intriguing and I don't know, If the lady is also a hustler or his brothers is just strict and over protective because... I don't knows, If her parents knows everything about this.
I don't know,who's this people who presented TERROR similar, to the Maute-ISIS Ispired Group. Did they know that, what I want is Romance, Love Story, Erotic, Action, SciFi, Adventure, Comedy especially; If it is a reality show or I am the main Actor? You need to read this blog Boyfriend for hire "IT'S AN OBVIOUS SIGNS OF HARDSHIP OR POVERTY THAT'S CURRENTLY, INVISIBLE." It seems close to making it, a PEOPLE OF MARAMAG VERSUS LLOYD RACSA situation and upgrade it to People of the Philippines versus Lloyd. Well Neighbors may became their accessories because of poverty.
____________________________



________________________


Last Sunday, 15 April 2018 my innocence or virginity made me filed at the COMELEC Office my candidacy for Barangay Kagawad. Slightly aware of the consequences and knowing that, the May 1st Labor Day is coming, I dialled "8888 The Presidential Complaint Center" of my status as, I won't become a kagawad anymore in the coming May 14 Election. I offered them my help in the LGU and that call, was last Sunday, 29 April 2018.
I want to run for Mayor this coming 2019 Elections but my cousin cop is, seems he don't want me to run anymore and, I don't know If, he also want to run as Mayor because,
am always willing to run as "MAYOR NG SELDA" to a new prison cell beside the Municipal Mayor's Office and that's it about the gossip running about me.😐

________________________________________________

A true-to-life story...
_________________________________
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE BLOG ARE TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY SENSES. Thank you and more power... All of the logical answers above are the proud works of my Protection and Detection service.





Personal tracing and tracking are, maybe what It causes You to describe here or mentioned. You as, my brothers and sisters are required to clear It or help solve this... What You gonna do with all Your resources or existence? And what I gonna do If, my life became haunted or enchanted?  Ask your attorney about a Cyber libel because, am also wanted to ask an attorney... Am not good at doing this thing. I don't even have image consultants... It's just me!




AVE OMNIS LUX (ALL HAIL THE LIGHT)😎

No comments:

Post a Comment