Friday, July 6, 2018

Boyfriend for hire

Lloyd Racsa has now the PHILIPPINE’s unique “rent a friend” offers! With hundred of thousands of My abilities to make You satisfy to the fullest level. Let's just say, "Am lonely" and that's Your cue. Let's just say "I Am Your robot," who follows everything You commanded. You are My master and I Am your soldier who will stand-up for You. YOUR FULLEST SATISFACTION, TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IS GUARANTEED.
 We are now in Our generation so, You dont have to worry for conflicts of religions, conservativism or what. Think that I Am Ken and You are barbie... YOU ARE BEAUTY AND, I AM THE BEAST... As part of My bf4hire service, Am offering all My organs for sale like My body parts, available only while Am alive (e.g. my blood or sperm) and all the parts available at the time of My death. If You want to experience ADVENTURE, Thrill, Action, and Intense. Mine is the best bf4hire service because, of all the intriguing acts of Me that's, just like what is, in this video
as, it is just the same as Mine and a service, which is the proud works of My other service offered Protection and Detection
The "boy in black" is me. Skinny now but, am on the process of becoming. This also assures You that, You can fully owns me. The video below is also related to mine.
Again, do You need to rent a boyfriend?  Perhaps there’s a wedding coming up for someone You know and You were invited with a guest, maybe You want to show off to someone. No matter what the reason, there’s a new offers that came out that is now solving the “rent a boyfriend” issue…the contact number is +639353423834 or +639128419322. I am Your robot who would do everything and anything You've wanted and am the man in white pants in this video 
I AM STILL A "BOYFRIEND IN A COMPANY OF MEN" because, I am a boy. And there is a lot of Boyfriend therefore, I am also offering ...Concierge ...Errands ...Butler and also ...Protective or ...Detective SERVICES.

All you have to do is asked but, I refused clients whom, I detected to be fake!

Weddings and proms are the most common reason why people are renting boyfriend, but there’s tons of other reasons why as well. Here are some of the other reasons why girls or guys have rented boyfriends.
1. To show off. Perhaps you have a business party coming up and want to show off to your co-workers.
2.  Tired of hearing their family question why they are single. Renting a boyfriend is a great way to show your family that not only are you seriously looking (whether you are or you are not depends on you) but you have good taste in guys!
3. Is there someone at work annoying you? Have your “rented” boyfriend show up to visit you at work to let all the guys in the office know you are in a relationship.
4. Need help moving?  Why not hand pick the rented boyfriend (which is me) if you need a hand boxing up and moving to a new home.
This just almost the same to some of My butler services all You have to do is asked. Hire Me! I can go as conservative as, to Your own definition of the word, Wholesome or as, wholesome as, to Your own definition of the word Conservative. Am Your toy and property at, the moment You availed this serviced. And by the way, pleased also visit Me on Facebook Lloyd Racsa 
I
Am Your "Boy Toy" prepares to undergo a role playing like, being a rapist or a victim. Do know what is bondage, dominance, sadism and masochism. THE BEST PART IS, AM WELL BEHAVED, KNOWS AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE CLIENT NEEDS. AM GOOD AT TALKING, WALKING, JOGGING, MALLING, WATCHING AND ETCETERA. With me, You'll know the difference between a "touch therapy and destruction..." You can touch my hand and touched Me everywhere... Come on barbie and let's go party! The possibilities are really endless!  The more You avail on my offer, the more You save just visit me at My Illuminati profile. I love You all... I AM THE "BOY IN BLACK" IN THIS VIDEO 
I am all yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment